An Efficient & Economical Cooling Solution
EMSCO’s innovative HyprCool® Hybrid Process Cooling Systems are engineered to deliver safe, dependable, and efficient process cooling for virtually any application. However, those operating with lower dry bulb temperatures and/or higher outbound process fluid temperatures may wish to consider a dry air cooling system.
EMSCO provides BOREAS™ Dry Air Cooling Systems for customers who fit that specific niche.
Like our flagship HyprCool systems, BOREAS systems are rugged and designed to help you operate at peak efficiency without the risk of Legionnaires’ disease or the costly maintenance programs associated with traditional evaporative coolers.
BOREAS Dry Air Cooling Systems:
- Heavy gauge G90 galvanized frame and cabinet construction
- Aluminum fins, copper tubing, and MPT connections standard
- Lift points & pre-assembled legs allow for safe & simple positioning during installation
- Custom-manufactured coils
- Available in a range of footprints to fit virtually any facility (1-7 fan single row or 2-14 fan double row)
- Vertical and horizontal air-flow configurations available
- Fan motors are TEAO VFD-compatible, energy efficient, and mounted to motor rails to ensure vibration-free operation
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
Contact EMSCO today at 877.77.EMSCO to learn which type of cooling solution best fits your operational requirements.
REQUEST A QUOTE