EMSCO Inc., a national company, is the largest service and repair provider for induction melting furnaces in the United States. The installation division of the business specializes in industrial construction and installation of equipment for the foundry and metals industry. Projects range in size from $50K to $7M. We are expanding and currently need Construction Project Managers with the ability to successfully take a project from order entry through to customer sign-off.
Additional duties include:
- implementation of budgets and work plans
- project oversight (including staffing and productivity)
- cost analysis
- subcontractor management
- minimum of 5 years of experience in coordinating construction and/or maintenance of heavy industrial electrical equipment experience working on large industrial projects
- good project management and customer relation skills
- comprehensive understanding of safety management, construction documents, contract management/negotiations and proposals
- experience working in the foundry industry
- moderate domestic travel is required
- Engineering Degree a plus
We offer a competitive salary in addition to a generous Profit Sharing Plan. We also offer a comprehensive benefit plan.
EMSCO Inc. is one of the Inductotherm group of Companies, more than 50 technology-based firms worldwide. This position is at our Rancocas, New Jersey facility and requires residence in the area.
Please send resumés to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran